Friday, December 9, 2016

Another Fresh Start


2016 has been such an interesting year for many and as it comes to a close I am once again looking at the fresh start as are a lot of folk I imagine

I will be posting up photos of my quilts in here and I will also be getting into my reborning and putting up my finished dolls here though I am a relative newcomer to the art I do enjoy it

Finding time for all the crafts and hobbies I love is difficult with all life throws at me and my family, going to be taking some time in the next year to make time to do these things I love at least a couple of days a week.

Since my last post was the beginning of 2016, my husband is cancer free though is going in for another surgery in January 2017 due to some complications from previous surgeries but all positive

A couple of my boys have some heart issues which they will be dealing with in the coming year though positive outcomes expected for both :)

My favourite saying has been "Everything will be alright in the end, if it isn't alright, then it is not the end." It is something I choose to live by and prefer to live in a positive view of life no matter what is thrown at myself and my family xo

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and many blessings to all

V

No comments: